Call 1-416-642-4210 for a Free Consultation

Articles tagged with: Pension

Do you have a UK Corporate Pension Plan?

For those of you (Canadian Residents) that have a UK corporate pension from when you were UK residents, we have a solution for you to move your money to Canada. Qualified Registered Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS) can now be transferred to Canadian companies that have been approved as eligible QROPS institutions.
Alliance Financial Group