Time to Invest in Long Term Care Insurance
Did you know that 50% of those aged 65 and over will require long-term care in their lifetime* and many will receive their initial care at home and later in a facility.
Psychological impacts of the care, loss of dignity and stress will change the lives of your family and loved ones forever.
Who will take care of you at home?
- Your spouse
- One of your children
- An expensive caregiver
Health care for seniors is costly!
- Will your income or cash assets be sufficient to cover the costs?
- What financial effect will this have on your spouse and family?
*New England Journal of Medicine
Long Term Care Insruance
Get peace of mind with long term care insurance;
- Provides a stream of income
- Requires no receipts
- Protects RRSPs from depletion
- Protects family inheritance
- Offers peace of mind
- Preserves dignity
- Care locations (home or facility)
- Compensates natural caregivers