No Medical Life Insurance | Golden Protection
No needles, no blood test, no doctors, no medical exam required!
As you probably know, life insurance is important to help your loved ones cope with the financial obligations that arise following your untimely death. However, you may find the selection process for life insurance to be long and arduous. We have a solution that might interest you.
No Medical Life Insurance
Golden Protection from Assumption Life is a life insurance product that does not require any medical exam. Therefore, the selection process is quick and efficient. Your premiums will not increase for the duration of the policy.
Also, in case of accidental death, the insurance amount payable to your beneficiaries will double. If the accidental death occurs in a public transportation vehicle, the insurance amount will triple.
- Providing choices and confidence for people aged 40 to 85
- You are happy with your life and where it is going, but you want affordable life insurance to help take care of your children.
- Life Insurance with No Medical Exam.
- Premiums and coverage that will never change
- Protection from $1,000 to $50,000
- Immediate coverage
- Insurance amount doubles in case of accidental death
- Accidental fracture rider available
- FREE transportation of remains benefit up to $2,000
- Living benefits (50% of total coverage in case of critical illness)
- Competitive rates for smokers and non smokers
- Golden Protection Plus Coverage Keeps Pace with Cost of Living
About the Author
Neil Lecky is a Life Insurance Advisor, Group Employee Benefit Specialist and an Investment Funds Advisor with Alliance Financial Group. He is also a Branch Manager and Investment Funds Advisor with Investia Financial Services Inc., a mutual fund dealer.