Call 1-416-642-4210 for a Free Consultation

Do you have a UK Corporate Pension Plan?

For those of you (Canadian Residents) that have a UK corporate pension from when you were UK residents, we have a solution for you to move your money to Canada. Qualified Registered Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS) can now be transferred to Canadian companies that have been approved as eligible QROPS institutions.
The benefit to you in these cases is that you will have complete control over the investments for these pension plans.

It is a fairly simple process to move these assets over, for further information on moving your assets over please contact Neil.

About the Author

Neil Lecky

Neil Lecky

Neil Lecky is a Life Insurance Advisor, Group Employee Benefit Specialist and an Investment Funds Advisor with Alliance Financial Group. He is also a Branch Manager and Investment Funds Advisor with Investia Financial Services Inc., a mutual fund dealer.

Leave a comment

Please login to leave a comment. Optional login below.

Alliance Financial Group
Investia Financial Services Inc.