10 Pay or 20 Pay Life insurance | Limited Pay Life Insurance Quotes
Don’t want to pay for life insurance for the rest of your life? Well, you are in luck, there is a paid up solution. It is a fully guaranteed limited-pay policy. The premiums are due for a 10 or 20 year period at which point the policy is fully paid up.
Paid up FeaturesHere are features from one of our insurance carriers:
- Guaranteed level life insurance coverage to age 100.
- Your policy will be fully paid-up after 10 or 20 years.
- Beginning at age 100 the amount of your insurance will increase by 5% every year thereafter.
- Coverage amounts as low as $25,000.
- Availability of non-smoker rates if you have not used any tobacco or nicotine products in any form in the past 12 months.
- You can select additional benefits, such as: Disability waiver of premium, Guaranteed insurability rider, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
You can get a 10 pay or 20 pay life insurance quote on this site or contact me for a customized illustration.